Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Sheila Amrhien
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 1 bun
- 1 pkg. Profile Creamy Chicken Soup
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs. Water
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Mix dry soup mix with egg, baking powder, and water.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Spread batter thin to make 4 rounds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
You may add spinach and chopped garlic to the soup and egg batter.
Profile Exchange: 1 1/2 oz. very lean protein; 1/2 fat serving