Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 7
- 1 Package Shirataki Noodles
- ½ head of Cauliflower, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 head Broccoli, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 1 Yellow Squash cut into half moons
- 1 Zucchini Squash, cut into half moons
- ¾ cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 Red and Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded, chopped or sliced
- 6 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Dried herbs-sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil… favorites to
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to your taste or Mrs. Dash to your taste
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 T. Granted Parmesan Cheese
- Toss the veggies and garlic together in a large roasting pan. Let them
- Sprinkle with salt and ground pepper.
- Splash on the veggies 2 T. Olive Oil and 2 T. Rice Wine Vinegar.
Throw in a heaping T. of your favorite herbs and seasonings: Try parsley,
basil, oregano, and thyme for an Italian flavor. Toss the veggies with the
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast veggies for about 45 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before veggies are done bring water to a rolling boil and
add rinsed Shirataki Noodles and boil for just 3 minutes — drain
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and toss in the roasted veggies.
- Serve in shallow bowls.
Recipe modified from
Photo courtesy of
Family Style food