Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4
Serving size: 8 chips
- 4 high fiber and low carb whole wheat tortillas
- vegetable oil spray
- herbs and spices to your taste
- optional: salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a cooking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Stack tortilla rounds together and cut into 8 wedges.
- Place on cooking sheet individually; do not stack or double up giving them
room to toast.
- Spray tops of tortilla wedges lightly with vegetable oil spray and toast
till browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and turn over wedges to brown on other side for 5
minutes or until crisp.
Profile Exchanges: 1 Starch
Watch closely to prevent over browning of chips. Serve with
Hot Artichoke Dip and crisp fresh veggies! Also, great with our Healthy Greens Veggie Dip!
Photo courtesy ofDJ Foodie