Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Jennifer Dahl
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 1-2 cups
- 8 oz. Lean Italian Turkey Sausage.
- Profile Spaghetti
- 2/3 cup Italian Stewed Tomatoes (low sodium)
- 1 Tbs. Parmesan Cheese
- Saute the turkey sausage on medium heat until fully cooked.
- Prepare Profile noodles.
- Add cooked sausage and stewed tomatoes in with the zucchini noodles.
- Cook on medium-low heat until the sauce is warmed through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Note: If you do not have a spiral slicer you can use a vegetable peeler to create Zucchini Ribbon noodles or put your knife skills to the test by creating
your own Zucchini noodles with precision cuts.
Profile Exchange: Protein: 3 oz lean protein; 2 fat servings; 1 1/2 cups vegetables