Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 2 cups
- 1 pkg. Profile Noodle – Angel Hair
- 1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Open bag of Profile Noodles – Angel Hair and pour into colander;
drain and rinse.
- Boil noodles for 1 minute, drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
In a large bowl, whisk together low-sodium soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame
oil and sriracha sauce.* Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine until
noodles are coated evenly with sauce.
- Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds and serve cold.
*Or heat the sauce in a sauce pan for a couple minutes, then add to noodles
and serve hot.
Profile Exchanges: 2 cups vegetables; 1 ½ fat servings; 1 free food