Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Emily Champon
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 4-5 cookies
- 1 pkg. Profile Hazelnut Shake mix 15g
- 1 medium Egg White
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Dark Cocoa Powder
- Parchment Paper
- Optional: Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
Preheat oven 350 degrees*
- Mix together egg white, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Add shake mix (your favorite Profile Shake flavor)
- Slowly add the water until you reach a cookie-dough consistency.
- Drop in half dollar portions on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Drizzle with Walden Farms Carmel Syrup.
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1 oz. very lean protein