Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 2 cup
- 4 cups of cucumber washed and sliced
- 1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1T Olive Oil
- 4T Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Splenda packet to sweeten to taste
- Combine cucumber and red onion in a large bowl.
- To a small bowl add 1T olive oil and 3T Balsamic Vinegar, add black pepper and the amount of Splenda desired to sweeten the taste.
- Combine with the cucumber and onion. Mixture can be served at room temperature for best flavor. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Profile Exchange: 2 cup vegetable, 1 fat
Photo courtesy of: Blue Apron