Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by:Shelia Amrhien
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- 1 cup chopped cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 stalk or to taste Celery chopped
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup chopped Dill Pickle
- 5 Green Olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Onion
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Fat Free Mayo
- 1. Combine chicken, vegetables, salt and pepper with fat-free mayo, mix
well and chill.
- Serve with Profile Burger Bun, recipe on this site.
To reduce the sodium in this recipe omit the salt and reduce the amount
of dill pickle and olives used or consider using only one of these pickled
vegetables in this recipe.
Profile Exchange: for one serving chicken salad and one Profile Burger
Bun: 1 and 1/2 oz. very lean protein; 1/2 fat serving