Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Shelia Amrhien
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 2 cups cooked Cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. dried Basil
- 1 tsp. dried Oregano
- Mixed vegetables from Reboot list (recipe written using 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped)
- Lean Meat options from Reboot list (recipe written uses 1 serving Turkey
- Garlic, minced to your taste
- 1/4 cup no sugar added Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup low-fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook cauliflower until tender.
- Chop cauliflower until super fine in food processor or chopper.
- Place in a towel and ring out as much moisture as possible.
- Combine cauliflower rice, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, basil,
- Preheat a baking stone or pizza pan in hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Spread crust mixture thin on parchment paper, place on hot pan or stone,
bake 7-9 minutes until very golden.
- Take out of oven and spread with pizza sauce and chopped garlic.
- Add vegetables and meat toppings of your choice and top lightly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before slicing.
Profile Exchanges: Protein: 1 oz very lean protein; 1/2 fat servings; 1
to 2 cups vegetables