Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 6
- 3 T. Walden Farms Ranch Mayo or Kraft Miracle Whip Light or Kraft Light Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T. Cider Vinegar
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 3 Hearts of Romaine or (1 bag washed
- Romaine lettuce)
- Freshly ground Black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cinder vinegar, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire
sauce, Cider vinegar, minced Garlic, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Add salt and Black pepper to taste.
Slowly add the olive oil whisking constantly, until emulsified. (This can
also be mixed in your food processor and the oil poured while processor is
running for easy emulsion.)
- If using whole hearts of Romaine wash and dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Toss lettuce and dressing into a large bowl.
- Garnish with a bit of additional shaved Parmesan cheese.
Photo courtesy of