Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 12oz lean sirloin
- ¼ c snipped parsley
- 3 T lemon juice
- 3 T water
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 med red or green pepper or both (cut into 1” pieces)
- 4 green onions (cut into 2”pieces)
- Trim beef. Place beef in plastic bag.
- Marinade: in small mixing bowl stir together parsley, lemon juice, water,
olive oil, garlic and pepper. Pour over beef. Seal bag.
- Cook green and red peppers, green onions in boiling water for 1 min. Drain
well. Place on 4 long skewers, alternating meat and veggies
- Place skewers over unheated rack on broiler pan. Broil for about 10 minutes
or try them on the grill.
Photo courtesy of
Mick Jones Studio